Sunday, August 29, 2010

GWT 2 + Gilead 1.3 + Spring + JPA + Hibernate

GWT 2 + Gilead 1.3 + Spring + JPA + Hibernate
As Gilead has been released version 1.3 which support GWT 2.0 for a while, and new release of GWT 2 allows creating production solutions that combine superior style,
performance, and interactivity with exceptional quality and maintainability.

Then, i have been dealing with an upgrade of my previouse sample project which is integrated with GWT 1.7,
i found a good bit of things that has to be changed from the old version while making the migration manually

After finishing this stuff, i noticed that the performance of GWT startup and data retrieving from the backend is faster than previous version.

The project is composed of the following technology:
GWT 2.0, Gilead 1.3.1, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.2, GWT-SL 1.1, GWT-Ext 2.0.6, Oracle 10g XE, Tomcat 6.0

You can get the source code by link below:
Download:
here

18 comments:

Denmir said...

Hi,

I would like to receive the sample project,

My e-mail is denmirff@gmail.com

Thanks.

Denmir said...

Hi,

I would like to receive the sample project,

My e-mail is denmirf@gmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can u pls provide me the sample project

mail to: vijaykriishna@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

can you post me the example project too ...

veltins.hoss@gmx.net

Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can u pls provide me the sample project

mail to: gregory.francois@gmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can u pls provide me the sample project?

mail to tyreus@op.pl

Thanks,

Anonymous said...

Hi, yo can please sen me the sample project ... thanks my email is cristianfgr@gmail.com

Shane B Pereira said...

Thanks for the code buddy really helpful to starts with GWT.

Anonymous said...

Please send sample project to kazanlug a gmail dot com. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

закладки яндекс

Anonymous said...

Собака - первое животное, которое человек превратил в своего помощника. Ни одно из животных не сжилось с человеком так, как собака, не оказалось таким разносторонне способным. ПОИГРАТЬ В ПИТОМЦА

Kitchen Benchtops said...

Amazing job you have done here!

Kitchen Benchtops said...

Can i have a sample? :)

ABOU92 said...

I would like to receive a simple project with jpa hibernate gwt.

badji92@hotmail.com
Thanks

Abo

Kitchen Benchtops said...

Also, i found a good bit of things that has to be changed from the old version while making the migration manually. Want a sample project please...

mobitily1 said...

What a Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates.
its was really valuable.I must admit it, terrific job on this blog,
I’ll be sure to check back again real soon.

www.mobitily.com

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,
can you send me the sample project to

arentova.regina@gmail.com

Thanks

Post a Comment